2 bedroom coach house for saleOak Coppice Road, Whiteley
Sold STC £210,000
- Suited to first time buyers, investors and downsizers alike, you can move straight in to this neat coach house and start enjoying.
- With a large living space & kitchen off there's plenty of room to entertain guests and with two double bedrooms there's even room to stay over!
- Possibly one of the most convenient roads in Whiteley as far as getting to the shops and restaurants; you won't be getting the car out once your home for the weekend.
- For those who like a bit of space to get ready in the morning, you'll love the dressing area in the master bedroom!
- Offering a bathroom fitted with a bath and separate shower, you can relax into the bubbles on Friday night or make it a quick shower on Monday morning!!
- Benefiting from a garage and large storage cupboard, this property is perfect for anyone needing lots or storage space or maybe somewhere to keep your motorbike or car.
One of the nicest things about coach house living is the feeling of independence from your neighbours, nothing can beat having your own front door. Outside there's an easy to maintain shingle area to the front and at the rear access to the garage with large under the stairs storage cupboard. Stepping into the hall the stairs go straight up to the landing with built in storage cupboard and loft access. The spacious living room has two windows to the front and plenty of room for dining too, with an archway to the kitchen so you can keep chatting while you play chef at the built in oven & hob. The heating system has been upgraded with a new gas combination boiler. There are two double sized bedrooms with the master having the benefit of a dressing area. The bathroom is well equipped with both a bath and separate shower. Offered with no forward chain there will be no hold up with getting you in moved in here.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_460006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.