1 bedroom retirement property for saleHigh Oaks House, Locks Heath
- Recently modernised with a refitted kitchen, shower room and new windows this apartment is all ready for you to just move in and enjoy.
- The Locks Heath Centre is just moments away on foot and offers a selection of shops, a dentist, doctor, post office, butcher and more for all your needs.
- Worried about where visitors will stay? Well worry no more, for a small charge the en-suite guest bedroom on the ground floor can be booked to accommodate your friends and family.
- For those who like to know the neighbours, there is a communal living room with a kitchen area. The residents arrange trips and events throughout the year should you wish to join in.
- For drivers, there is parking to the front of High Oaks House. Alternatively, there are regular services to Fareham and surrounding areas from the bus stop which is under 300 hundred yards away.
- For your peace of mind there is 24/7 support via Community Careline and a manager on site Monday to Friday 9am-4pm.
Situated in the very heart of Locks Heath with an abundance of local amenities within moments from the front door, High Oaks House offers 50 privately owned over 55's apartments in the leafy surroundings of High Oaks Close.
The intercom entry system at the front entrance offers peace of mind for the security conscious. Once inside, the communal hallway offers a welcoming reception area with a lift and stairs to the upper floors and corridors off to the left and right serving the ground floor apartments. In addition there is a communal living room with kitchen area for residents to use at their leisure. There is also a twin bedroom which can be hired on a nightly basis by arrangement with the office manager.
Number 12 is situated half way along the corridor on the right hand side and has been modernised throughout.
The entrance hall has doors leading off to the living room, bathroom and shower room and also has a large built in cupboard for storage. The current owner has recently replaced the water tank which is housed in the cupboard and added a control panel as well as a pump to improve the water pressure in the kitchen and shower room.
The living room benefits from recent re decoration and new UPVC windows which look out to the front. There is an archway which is open to the kitchen area which has been refitted with a range of white units complimented by laminate worktops and space for a freestanding cooker with an extractor fan over.
The bedroom is a double sized room with built in wardrobes and also benefits from new windows.
Also recently refurbished, the shower room has been updated to give a really contemporary feel with a double sized shower, chrome towel rail and vanity unit with inset sink.
Outside, the communal gardens are maintained for all to enjoy and there is parking to the front on a first come first served basis.
This very well presented apartment is offered with no forward chain and is available for viewing immediately. Please call today on 01489 579009 to arrange your appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131789.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_460109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.