2 bedroom mobile home for saleSolent Breezes, Hook Lane, Warsash
Offers in Region of
- Onsite facilities including club house, shop and swimming pool available for you to use at your convenience and great if you don't want to travel far from home.
- This affordable mobile home offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a holiday home on the beautiful south coast.
- Benefiting from maintained communal areas you won't be spending all your free time catching up with the gardening!
- The abundance of beautiful scenery in all directions here makes for some lovely walks and beach days.
- Holiday lets are very popular here and in high demand during the holiday months making this a good investment opportunity should you wish.
- For those who like to get active on the water, there's a private slipway for you to launch your boat or kayak easily.
Driving down the long lane to Solent Breezes you can't help but appreciate the beautiful and peaceful countryside as you approach the holiday park.
This 6 berth mobile home is well positioned allowing parking for two cars at the front. The steps at the side take you up to a small veranda, ideal for a little bistro set for morning coffee. Entering through the main door you step into the kitchen which is open onto the living/dining area. Here you will find a range of built in furniture including a seating area and corner table for when you wish to sit up to eat. There is also a built in bench seat providing comfortable seating during the day then converting to a double bed for night time. The home is connected to mains electricity and gas and therefore not missing any home comforts, there's even an electric fire in the living room for those colder winter months.
There are two bedrooms, the master which has a selection of built in wardrobes and an en-suite with a toilet and hand basin. The second bedroom is currently used as a study/ but has fittings in situ allowing for the new owner to re fit the two single beds which would have come with the home. These may be able to be purchased from the Solent Breezes site office or directly from the manufacturer. The main bathroom is situated next to the second bedroom and comprises a shower, hand basin and toilet.
Outside the garden has been enclosed by a low level fence to the front and established shrubbery to the rear, giving a good deal of privacy from the homes behind. There is a raised decked area; a real sun trap and the perfect spot for a bit of sunbathing during the summer. There is a metal store cupboard which has electricity and plumbing and is where the washing machine is currently sited.
Whether it's a main UK residence, a holiday home or just a little retreat for you to get away from the 9-5, this mobile home is available for viewing immediately so call now to book your appointment on 01489 579009.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_460505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.