4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThyme Avenue, Whiteley
- Three double bedrooms plus a further single, there is plenty of room for a growing family here.
- Why not leave the car at home this weekend? After all, the shops, supermarket and restaurants are easily reached on foot.
- Parking for up to three cars in the allocated spaces behind the property keeping family cars off the road and easily accessible through the rear gate.
- The newly fitted carpet in the living room has given this space a fresh lease of life and is ready for the new owners to enjoy.
- With a cloakroom on the ground floor and three further bathrooms there will be no queues in this house in the morning!
- The children will be easily entertained with the local parks, cinema, climbing centre and soft play.
With the more traditional layout of kitchen and living rooms on the ground floor, this four bedroom end of terrace townhouse offers great accommodation over three floors, with bedrooms being on the first and second floors.
The steps at the front of the property take you to the front door and onward to the hallway. The kitchen is off to the left and has a range of white wall and base units which are complimented by wooden worktops. There is a built in double oven and an inset 5 ring gas hob. Back through the hallway and towards the rear of the property is the living room. This room could be arranged to allow for a dining area should you wish. The french doors lead out to the conservatory which the current owners use as a separate dining room and is lovely space for enjoying family meals. This would make an equally useful playroom, sitting room or study to suit your needs.
The stairs in the hallway lead up to the first floor where the master bedroom, fourth bedroom and study are located. The master benefits from a large built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The fourth bedroom has been divided, making for a single bedroom plus a separate study; ideal for those who work from home or need a hobby room.
Up to the top floor and the remaining two double bedrooms. The larger of the two rooms has an en-suite shower room and there is a further family bathroom serving the other.
The low maintenance garden has been mostly decked for ease and has a gate leading to the parking area at the rear where the two allocated spaces for this property can be reached. There is an additional small space which would be suited to a motorcycle or city car.
Offered with no forward chain this home could be yours for Christmas. Call now to arrange your viewing on 01489 579009.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_462762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.