2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonarch Close, Locks Heath
Sold STC £235,000
- Beautifully presented throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom offering a hassle free starter home; just move in and unpack.
- Under a mile to local amenities at the Locks Heath Centre and just half a mile to Locks Heath Infant and Junior schools; quicker to walk to school than get the car out and find a parking space!
- Benefiting from a larger than average plot you will have room for the kids toys as well a vegetable patch!
- The sunny rear garden benefits from sunsine all afternoon; ideal for 'al fresco' evening meals through the summer.
- The sociable kitchen dining area means you can enjoy chatting to family and friends while preparing the meals.
- Investment buyers can expect to achieve a monthly income of approx £850 and with a property this well presented you will have no trouble finding new tenants.
Full descriptionPositioned away from the road and accessed by the footpath at the front of the neighbouring properties, this two bedroom end of terraced property occupies a larger than average plot, with a good sized front and rear garden. The current owner has modernised the property, updating the kitchen and bathroom as well as having replaced the carpets and boiler in recent years, making this a truly attractive opportunity for any potential purchaser.
Enclosed by the low level fence, the garden creates a pretty frontage for the property and nice outlook for the kitchen which is situated at the front. Entering into the property you are welcomed by a dining area which is open to the kitchen. The kitchen has been refitted with modern white gloss units which are complimented by the dark work top which has an inset induction hob. The 'mood' under cupboard lighting gives you the option of different coloured lights, there's even a disco effect flashing option for Saturday nights! Onto the living room where there is a built in under stairs cupboard which has been shelved, offering a good amount of storage. The sliding patio door leads out to the garden and allows plenty of natural light to flood into the living room. Stairs lead to the first floor where the two bedrooms and bathroom are situated. The Master bedroom looks out to the rear of the property and has a large built in wardrobe. Big enough to step inside, you can shop until your hearts content as storage will no longer be a concern! The second bedroom is has plenty of clear wall space for furniture and is situated next to the bathroom. The white suite comprises of a bath with shower attachment, basin and toilet.
Outside, the rear garden is largely grassed with a patio area. There is a large garden shed to store bikes, garden furniture and the lawn mower. To the side of the shed is a small seating area which would make a great vegetable patch or decked area for an alternative sunbathing spot.
This property is available for viewing by appointment. Please call our local offices on 01489 579009 to book.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_462911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.