4 bedroom detached house for saleConnemara Crescent, Whiteley
Sold STC £380,000
- The lovely private garden with copse beyond offers a great deal of privacy for those who enjoy entertaining in the garden.
- Having been partly converted, the garage space has been divided making way for a useful utility room with the reminder offering storage for bikes, tools and garden furniture.
- Conveniently close to the Botley Road, access out of Whiteley will be no problem in the morning rush hour.
- Sunday afternoon bike rides and walks a plenty plus Whiteley's shopping centre offering restaurants, shops and the cinema there will be no shortage of entertainment options!
- Designed with the family in mind, the dining room is right next to the kitchen allowing the chef to chat to everyone while preparing meals.
- Whiteley Primary school, Kiddi Caru and Buttercups nursery are just a short walk from here and should cover all your childcare needs!
Backing onto the established copse, this four bedroom detached property is situated just off of Clydesdale Road, in the commonly requested part of Whiteley.
To the front, the driveway offers parking for two cars. The front door opens inwards to an entrance hallway which has a door off to the downstairs cloakroom and the living room. The living room has been tastefully decorated with stairs to the first floor and is open to the dining room which takes you through to the rear of the property. The french doors lead out to the garden and there is also a door to the kitchen.
Fitted with a selection of wall and base units this space is ideal for preparing family meals while watching the children playing in the garden or sitting up to the dining room table. The integral garage has been converted by the previous owners to create a useful utility room which has an abundance of cupboard space. There's a door to the remainder of the garage which can be used for storing bikes, garden equipment and tools.
Low level inset lighting leads the way up the stairs to the first floor where the bedrooms all feed off of the wide and airy landing. The master and second bedrooms are both good sized doubles and both have fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom also benefits from a three piece shower en-suite. The third bedroom is a large single and can accommodate a double bed if required and also has a built in wardrobe. There is one additional single bedroom and a bathroom which sits conveniently off the centre of the landing to serve all rooms.
Outside, the garden has a large patio with steps up and through the feature archway to the upper level of the garden which is mainly grassed and bordered by a selection of mature shrubs. Benefiting from the beautiful backdrop of the copse behind this garden has a great deal of privacy from neighbouring properties and offers a haven for birds and other local wildlife.
Relocating out of area, the current vendors of this property are looking to offer completion on the sale in early 2017. Call now on 01489 579009 to arrange your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_463130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.