4 bedroom detached house for saleField Close, Locks Heath
Sold STC £375,000
- This pretty four bedroom detached house certainly has curb appeal, you'll be proud to call it 'home'
- A cleverly enlarged kitchen allows space to enjoy informal family meals, there's also a large utility room for all the messy stuff.
- With a P shaped conservatory across the rear of the house in addition to the living rooms there is plenty of room to spread out
- Pamper yourself in the huge en-suite with master bedroom which span the whole of the front of the house
- Don't waste your days weeding, this south facing garden is the ultimate in low maintenance with artificial lawn & wooden decking
- Such a convenient spot, Locks Heath Centre is only half a mile away for your day to day essentials and the Infants & Junior schools are just 1/3rd mile walk
This attractive four bedroom home is situated in a cul de sac just half a mile away from the Locks Heath Centre and enjoys a south facing garden. There is a block paved driveway to the front of the house giving parking for two cars, the garage has been part converted at the rear but there is still a good 11' so plenty of space for bikes or a work bench. The UPVC front door opens into the hallway with stairs up to the first floor and a door into the sitting room which has a lovely bay window and square arch through to the dining room. Off the dining room are glazed double doors to the P shaped conservatory and a door into the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen has been refitted and enlarged, allowing space for a table & chairs with built in oven, induction hob and dishwasher. A utility room off has space for the white goods and access to the ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a very spacious en-suite shower room spanning across the front of the house, bedroom two is a lovely double guest room with two further bedrooms all sharing the family bathroom which has a modern suite with double end bath. This home is designed to be low maintenance with UPVC double glazing, fascias & soffits, even the garden is easy care with artificial lawn. There is a large deck area for lounging and enjoying the sun as it faces south.
With local schools, shops and amenities so close by this is a really convenient spot, do come and take a look and see if it's one you could make home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63131822.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RRPCC_463239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Reade, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.