1 bedroom apartment for saleHoola, London Tidal Basin Road, E16
- Large double bedroom with bathroom and dressing room
- Located on the 3rd floor with views of Royal Victoria Dock
- Rippling glass endless 75 sq ft balcony with access via the bedroom and living area
- Fully furnished, with furniture by David Phillips
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Within walking distance to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Completing soon! One double bedroom apartment, with bathroom located on the 3rd floor of this iconic tower, with views over Royal Victoria Dock. This apartment comes fully furnished, with furniture by David Phillips.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Please contact us at the Hoola marketing suite to find out more information. Show images are indicative of unit appearance, and furniture pack may vary – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed one bedroom apartment, complete with bathroom and dressing room
Floor-to-ceiling windows large wrap-around 75 sq ft balcony with direct access from the bedroom and living area
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63132167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7346051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.