2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Residence, Water Street, L2
- Exclusive Investment development
- One and two bedroom apartments available
- High quality gym for residents-only use
- Parking spaces available for additional costs
- Highly sought after location
- Ideally situated for transport routes
- Excellent location
- Completion due Q4 2017
Century 21 Liverpool is delighted to announce the launch of one of Liverpool’s most ambitious and striking residential developments, The Residence at 8 Water Street. The scheme consists of 96 individual residential units split into 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments. The developer is offering a 2 year rental guarantee on all unit sizes.
Outside spaces are available to residents on the second and fifth floor in the form of a modern roof garden providing stunning rooftop views of the city.
Redevelopment works include a complete overhaul of the building’s façade, the installation of feature lighting throughout and, subject to planning, the addition of two further floors. The building will retain its unique porthole styling in line with the architect’s original contemporary and minimalist vision.
The development is perfectly suited for tenants looking to live in the city’s thriving business district whilst benefiting from close proximity to the historic waterfront, Liverpool One shopping centre, some of the city’s best bars and restaurant, cultural hotspots, shopping areas, tourist destinations and transport links.
The apartments at 8 Water Street will represent an “affordable luxury” proposition to prospective tenants and purchasers. Both the one bedroom and two bedroom apartments provide ample living space with large combined kitchen and living rooms, well-appointed
bathrooms and spacious bedrooms.
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Prices from £156,250
- 37 x 2 bed units in total
- Apt sizes = 52-79 square metres
- Located in Business District
- Excellent facilities nearby
- Modern roof top garden (2nd and 5th floors)
- Limited Car Park spaces
- 2 Year Rental Guarantee of 7%
- Completion due Q4 2017
- Reserve unit with a £2,500 Reservation Fee
- Instruct Solicitors
- 35% payable on exchange
- 15% payable after 6 months (plus pay furniture pack)
- 50% payable on completion less reservation fee
- High specification, handmade units finished in high-gloss cream
- Engineered silver speckle graniteworktops
- Fully integrated appliances: microwave, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor
- Feature lighting above & under wall units
Bath and Shower Rooms
- Pure white bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers
- Wet room with thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen
- Large shower enclosure
- Contemporary ceramic porcelain tiling
- Large vanity mirror
- Chrome plated towel ring
- Low voltage shaver socket
- LED mood lighting throughout
- Kitchen in premium quality engineered oak effect flooring
- Bedroom, living room & hallway carpeted in a warm, neutral colour tone
Fixtures and Fittings...
- Full height entrance & internal doors
- Wardrobes with high gloss cream doors
- Brushed chrome door handles and light switches
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, living
- room, bedrooms & bathrooms
- Satellite TV and telephone outlets to living room and bedroom Décor
- Smooth finish to all walls & ceilings, painted in white emulsion
- European veneered and polished oak finish on doors and woodwork
*Specification details are correct at time of publication but are for guidance only and remain subject to change.
*Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation.
Each apartment benefits from the following security measures:
- Intercom entry phone system to all
- Monitored CCTV system
- Manned concierge desk
- Comprehensive induction with a designated Customer Service
Ground Rent = £350
Service Charge = £25 / m2 (approx £95 per month).
Guaranteed 7% rent for 2 years
Guaranteed rent is NET of charges so owner would only pay ground rent for first 2 years.
October 2017 scheduled finish.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2319225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Liverpool, Liverpool North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.