4 bedroom detached house for saleBrooklime Close, Swindon
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Three reception rooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway and integral garage
- In need of cosmetic improvement
Nicely proportioned detached house pleasantly situated in a popular cul-de-sac within Haydon Wick. The property which would benefit from some cosmetic improvement comprises four bedrooms; three reception rooms; en-suite to master; integral garage and gardens to front and rear.
A nicely proportioned detached house that is in need of a little cosmetic improvement. The property is pleasantly situated in a popular residential location within Haydon Wick and offers good access to local amenities and through routes. The internal accommodation comprises three reception rooms and four bedrooms with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom, while the exterior offers mature gardens to both front and rear with ample off-road parking by way of a driveway and integral garage.
uPVC door to front with double glazed sidelights and window. Radiator. Stairs to first floor accommodation. Doors to;
Suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.45m )
Double glazed french doors open to rear garden. Feature fireplace with flagstone hearth and brick surround inset with gas fire. Radiator. Dado rail. Ceiling rose.
Dining Room 11' 7" max x 11' 7" ( 3.53m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units. Ample worksurface space. Stainless steel sink unit. Integrated electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Open plan styling to;
Breakfast Room 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window and door to rear. Radiator. Access trap to loft. Door to integral garage.
Loft access. Airing cupboard. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 10' 6" into wardrobe x 10' 1" ( 3.20m into wardrobe x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Door to;
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to side. Tiled shower cubicle. Suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 8' 8" ( 3.78m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front. Doors to cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Doors to cupboard.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over; WC; and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Driveway and area of garden mainly laid to lawn. Gate provides private access to;
Nicely proportioned garden mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.