3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAvenue Road, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Spacious Family Lounge & Shower Room
- Rear Garden & Detached Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN...
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this individual three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a private road within the Lea Valley Regional Park just on the outskirts of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its many amenities. The accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is recommended.
This three bedroom individual detached bungalow offers spacious living accommodation and is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property sits within a private road just to the east of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many shopping and recreational amenities and also benefits from being within close proximity of the Lea Valley Regional Park which offers relaxing walks, wildlife watching, excellent fishing and picnics. An internal viewing of this bungalow is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Double glazed upvc main front door with sidelights leading to:
With fitted mirror fronted storage cupboard, airing cupboard, Economy 7 night storage heater, loft access and door to:
Kitchen 16' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.00m x 3.25m )
With a range of dark oak wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for cooker and under unit fridge, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, double glazed window and door leading to rear garden, spot lights to ceiling and beams to ceiling.
Conservatory 21' 1" x 9' 6" ( 6.43m x 2.90m )
Being fully double glazed with doors to garden, heater, power points and tiled flooring.
Family Lounge 21' 1" x 10' 7" ( 6.43m x 3.23m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, feature electric fireplace with attractive surround, coving to ceiling, wall light points.
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit, double glazed window to side, tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and built in wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and Economy 7 night storage heater.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side, power points, panel heater, coving to ceiling.
REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area and mature flower borders, garden shed, fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water tap. Side access leading to
FRONT GARDEN with ample off street parking, leading to DETACHED GARAGE with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63132818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.