4 bedroom terraced house for saleShirley Street, Hove
Sold STC £530,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TERRACED POETS CORNER HOUSE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- SOUTH FACING PATIO GARDEN
- HIGH STANDARD FINISH THROUGHOUT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO HOVE RAILWAY STATION
A delightful Poets Corner home in fantastic order throughout situated within close proximity to Hove station. The house is spread over three levels and has 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a through lounge / diner, a modern kitchen and a pretty south facing garden.
Shirley Street forms part of the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. This property is located to the east side of Poets Corner and therefore within close proximity to Hove station with its commuter links to London and Gatwick Airport, and also near local shops, restaurants and coffee shops.
The ground floor of the house comprises;
Through living / dining room approx. 23 feet long with fitted wooden shutters to the front and double doors leading to the garden.
Separate modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage units, solid wooden work surfaces, a breakfast bar and a door leading to patio garden.
Pretty south facing garden with AstroTurf and decked areas, raised flower bed sections and large garden shed.
Open staircase leads to the first floor. There are three double bedrooms on this level, two to the rear and one to the front with fitted wooden shutters. The family bathroom is a modern suite with a bath and a shower over, a wash hand basin, a w.c., a heated towel rail and a window to the front. Also on this level is an airing cupboard.
Stairs then lead to the second floor loft conversion with a dormer to the rear and two Velux windows to the front creating a spacious master bedroom and eaves storage. Off this room is an en-suite wet room with shower, w.c. and a wash hand basin.
This is a beautiful property refurbished throughout within the last 3 years, including re-wiring and new heating system, and also benefits from no onward chain and a fitted alarm system.
Living/Dining Room 23' 9" max x 11' 5" max ( 7.24m max x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.28m max x 2.49m max )
Bedroom 4 11' 3" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.43m max x 2.59m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.28m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.78m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.21m max x 3.23m max )
some restricted head height
En-Suite Shower Room
Total Floor Area: 893 Sq. Ft.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63132821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.