3 bedroom link detached house for saleLampits, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £450,000
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Family Lounge & Dining Room
- Impressive Conservatory
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN..
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN we are proud to offer for sale this bright and spacious three bedroom link detached family home situated adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre and its range of shopping and recreational amenities. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in the popular Lampits development we offer for sale this three bedroom link detached family home which offers bright and spacious living accommodation and incorporating many features. The property is located adjacent to Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities, schools, recreational parks and good transport links and is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. An internal viewing is a must to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
Timber front door leading to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
With double glazed window to front elevation, double radiator, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard and door to lounge, kitchen and doors to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, radiator, double glazed window.
Family Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
With a feature double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling, feature electric fireplace with attractive surround and archway through to:
Dining Room 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
With radiator, coved cornice to ceiling, double glazed doors leading to impressive conservatory and door to kitchen.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
With double glazed windows to three aspects, overlooking the rear garden and double glazed doors leading to the patio and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
With a range of wall cupboards, ample work tops, breakfast bar and cupboards and drawers under. Sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access, airing cupboard housing a wall mounted gas boiler. Door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard and coved cornice to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and built in cupboard.
Comprising a modern suite with a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled walls, double glazed window and radiator.
REAR GARDEN approximately 40ft laid mainly to lawn with flower borders, patio area, fenced boundaries, outside water. Side access measuring 4ft 6'' leading to FRONT GARDEN with a lawned area, block paving providing OFF STREET PARKING and GARAGE with up and over door, light and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63132824.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.