2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeechwood Avenue, Flanshaw, Wakefield
Sold STC £97,950
- 2 Bedroomed Mature linked Terrace
- Partially upvc double glazed
- Gas central heating
- In need of cosmetic improvement
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing by Appointment
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £104,000 for 66 Beechwood Avenue, Wakefield, WF2 9JY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact W H Brown, 2 Wood Street, Wakefield WF1 2ED 01924 381381 before exchange of contracts.
A two bedroom mature linked Terrace in need of cosmetic improvement. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, kitchen, rear porch, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Enclosed gardens to the rear. No Upper Chain - Viewing by Appointment.
Aluminium style entrance door with double glazed panelling leading into the entrance hallway.
Radiator. Staircase access to the first floor. Door into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 6" Max. Plus doorway entrance x 13' 9" Max ( 4.42m Max. Plus doorway entrance x 4.19m Max )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Radiator. Door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" Max x 17' 1" Max ( 2.54m Max x 5.21m Max )
Upvc glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units, sink and drainer with twin taps, partially tiled, understairs storage. Access to the rear porch.
Single glazed. Door leading to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Stair access to a loft space.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 13' 10" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.28m x 4.22m to rear of wardrobes )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 14' 5" Max ( 3.12m x 4.39m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, w.c.
Garden to the front, shared access leading to the rear. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn and a timber framed shed.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road then onto Dewsbury Road. At the traffic lights take a right onto Flanshaw Lane. Take a left onto Oakwood Avenue. Right onto Beechwood Avenue. The property can be identified by our 'For sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.