3 bedroom terraced house for salePerseus Place, Waterlooville
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- RENTAL INCOME £895PCM
Beautiful family home with no forward chain and close to local shops and school. Do not miss out on this opportunity and call Fox & Sons now!
WOW an opportunity to purchase a lovely family home with no onward chain, in walking distance to the local 'Purbrook precinct' and local schools and local bus route. If that's not enough and you're into golf, Crookhorn gold course is only half a mile away. Call now to secure you viewing.
UPVC door to front elevation, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and boiler.
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 7" ( 4.78m x 4.45m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed patio door to rear elevation, gas fire place and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen comprising off a range of wall and base units and with roll edge work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with four ring gas hob, Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and also space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
x 2 built in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.82m )
Textured ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.56m x 1.88m )
Textured ceiling and papered walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer taps with shower head over, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Fully enclosed with rear gate access and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133889.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.