2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShadwell Close, Weeting, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Gardens
- Village Location
This detached bungalow has a much larger than average rear and side garden and offers accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has a driveway providing off road parking in addition to the single garage.
1This detached bungalow has a much larger than average rear and side garden and offers accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has a driveway providing off road parking in addition to the single garage.
With sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With bamboo flooring, textured ceiling.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.16m max x 3.73m max )
With bamboo flooring, open fire in stone and tiled hearth and surround, sealed unit UPVC window to front aspect, double sealed unit UPVC doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.33m x 3.15m )
Of brick and sealed unit UPVC construction, wood flooring, radiator, sealed unit UPVC door to garden.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating inset sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, built in oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer,
plumbing and space for washing machine, sealed unit UPVC window and door to side aspect.
With radiator, access to loft space, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 9' ( 4.29m x 2.74m )
With radiator, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
With radiator, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden.
With WC, bath with mains shower over, wash hand basin. heated towel rail, sealed unit UPVC window to side aspect.
The garden to the front of the property is of a good size and is mainly laid to lawn. A driveway to the side provides off road parking in addition to the single garage, Oil tank. A gate to the side leads to the rear and side garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has timber decked seating area adjacent to the conservatory, apple tree and garden shed.
Garage 17' x 8' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.72m )
Please note the bedroom and conservatory photos date from August 2015.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, continue along the High Street to the level crossing, bearing left to Weeting. On entering Weeting turn left into Hockwold Road ( just before the bus shelter); shortly after the road bears left turn left into Shadwell Close and first left again where the property stands clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.