4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenlees Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- Executive detached villa
- dining room
- breakfasting kitchen and utility room
- family room and tv room
- four bedrooms with master en-suite and dressing room
- quality fixtures and fittings throughout
An exceptional executive detached villa providing luxurious family accommodation finished to an exacting standard throughout.
Presented to the market is this executive detached villa constructed to a bespoke design by Larkwell Developments circa 2010. Offering a style and quality seldom available within the vicinity this simply stunning property warrants inspection to fully appreciate the size style and quality contained within. Boasting quality fixtures and fittings and displaying attention to detail throughout the impressive accommodation boasts excellent proportions comprising: impressive reception hall, stunning bright and spacious formal lounge incorporating bay window formation to front, beautifully presented dining room, a particular feature and the hub of this home is the exquisite modern fitted kitchen incorporating a range of luxury integrated appliances, a convenient utility room, bright and airy dining/family area with patio doors to rear, a pleasant tv room and a convenient W.C. completes the ground floor. The first floor extends to four stunning bedrooms master with walk in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with integrated tv, two further en-suites complete the accommodation overall. This stunning property boasts additional features such as gas CH, DBL Glazing, solid oak finishes to skirting's and internal doors, a surround sound speaker system to most apartments, under floor heating to ensuite bathroom and ground floor apartments, feature lighting and fresh and a tasteful decorative theme. Externally there are beautifully maintained landscaped gardens and a spacious garage.
Lounge 19' 3" to include bay x 13' 7" ( 5.87m to include bay x 4.14m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 12' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.86m )
Family Room 15' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.78m )
T.V. Room 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.20m )
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.93m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" to include bay window x 13' 7" ( 4.37m to include bay window x 4.14m )
Dressing Room 6' 1" to include bay window x 6' 4" ( 1.85m to include bay window x 1.93m )
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom Two 14' 9" To include fitted wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 4.50m To include fitted wardrobe x 3.43m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 13' 6" to include fitted wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 4.11m to include fitted wardrobes x 3.43m )
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133919.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.