4 bedroom detached house for saleHartwell Grove, Winsford
Sold STC £220,000
- Well-appointed detached house in cul-de-sac location
- Generous rear garden with private aspect over adjoining woodland
- Large conservatory with air conditioning overlooking rear garden
- Kitchen, two reception rooms, cloaks/WC
- Four bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, & master en-suite
- PVCu double glazing & gas central heating system
- Driveway & garage
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000. Occupying one of the largest plots on the estate, this well-appointed detached house features a superb 20ft conservatory with air conditioning & doors onto a generous beautifully landscaped rear garden that enjoys a delightful private aspect onto adjoining woodland.
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac position, this well-appointed detached house occupies one of the largest plots on the development and features a generous rear garden that has been beautifully landscaped and enjoys a private aspect onto adjoining woodland. The accommodation is spacious and very well-presented and comprises:- entrance hall with door to garage; cloaks/WC; lounge with attractive oak fire surround; large P-shaped brick & double glazed conservatory with Karndean flooring, air conditioning, 3-speed fan with dimmer light, and double doors onto the rear garden; dining room; fitted kitchen; master bedroom with built-in triple & double wardrobes, and modern en-suite shower room; three further bedrooms, one of which has a built-in triple wardrobe; family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system. Externally the property is set back behind a gravelled front garden and tarmacadam driveway that leads to the integral garage which has power and lighting. The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and has been attractively landscaped to comprise Indian stone paved patio area which extends the entire width of the property, and lawn with planted border.
Double glazed front door. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor with spindle balustrade. Coving to ceiling. Doors to cloaks/WC, dining room, lounge, kitchen, and garage.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Wood effect laminate flooring. PVCu opaque double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 1" plus recess x 14' 6" ( 3.68m plus recess x 4.42m )
Coal and flame effect electric fire with attractive oak surround and marble hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling. Two radiators. PVCu double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory.
Conservatory 20' 11" x 12' 5" narrowing to 8' 1" ( 6.38m x 3.78m narrowing to 2.46m )
Spacious p-shaped conservatory of brick and PVCu double glazed construction with double doors to the rear garden. 3-speed ceiling fan with dimmer light. Karndean tile effect flooring. Air conditioning unit. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 4" plus recess x 7' 11" ( 3.15m plus recess x 2.41m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 15' 1" maximum x 7' 10" ( 4.60m maximum x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units comprising cupboards and drawers, and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric double oven and four-ring gas hob with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge/freezer. Spaces and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Kick-space plinth mounted electric heater. Recessed spotlights. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch with pull-down ladder and light. Cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" including wardrobe x 11' plus wardrobe ( 3.99m including wardrobe x 3.35m plus wardrobe )
PVCu double glazed windows to the front and side. Triple and double built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room 5' 3" x 5' 11" ( 1.60m x 1.80m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard. Tiled shower cubicle, Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. PVCu opaque double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 2" extending to 10' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m extending to 3.10m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" including wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 4.04m including wardrobe x 2.49m )
Built-in triple wardrobe. Wood effect laminate floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 4' 11" extending to 6' 11" including shower cubicle ( 2.72m x 1.50m extending to 2.11m including shower cubicle )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
The property is set back behind a gravelled front garden and tarmacadam driveway that leads to the garage. The rear garden is one of the largest on the estate and enjoys a delightful aspect onto adjoining woodland to the rear which also provides excellent privacy. The garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and has been attractively landscaped to comprise Indian stone paved patio area which extends the entire width of the property, and lawn with planted border.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 1" ( 4.95m x 2.46m )
Up and over vehicular entrance door. Fluorescent strip light. Double power point. Pedestrian door to entrance hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.