4 bedroom cottage for saleSike Close, HOLMFIRTH
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000***
- Located In The Sought After Hamlet Of Totties
- Long Distance Views Over The Holme Valley
- Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Cottage
- Downstairs WC, En-Suite Facilities
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens
***GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000***
LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER HAMLET OF TOTTIES JUST A SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH IS THIS STONE BUILT FOUR BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH FABULOUS LONG DISTANCE VIEWS OVER THE HOLME VALLEY.
The property is located in the sought after and pretty hamlet of Totties which is between New Mill and Scholes near Holmfirth. The village has a well served bus route to surrounding villages and towns.
Positioned on an exclusive development in the pretty and sought after hamlet of Totties is this deceptively spacious stone built four bedroom cottage. The property is ideally placed for local amenities, well regarded schooling and countryside walks and is also just 2.5 miles from the vibrant village of Holmfirth with shops, bars and restaurants and all that the village has to offer.
The property is well presented throughout and provides accommodation over two floors briefly comprising: an entrance hallway, downstairs WC, breakfast kitchen, lounge and dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor are four bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and a house bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a gated mono-block driveway providing parking for up to two vehicles and access to the integral garage. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden. From both the front and the rear elevations are long distance views over the Holme Valley.
With the advantage of vacant possession. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the position, size and presentation of this wonderful family home.
Enter the property to the front into the entrance hallway. The hallway is carpeted and has a radiator. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor accommodation. Doors lead to the downstairs WC, breakfast kitchen, lounge, dining room and the integral garage.
Fitted with a modern two piece suite comprising a low level WC and a wash hand basin with a tiled splashback. The room is carpeted and benefits from a radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a double oven, a gas hob, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer and a washing machine. There is a breakfast bar providing space for three stools. The room has part tiled walls, a tiled floor, a radiator and recessed spotlighting. There are double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Lounge 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
A well-presented carpeted room with double glazed windows overlooking the garden to the rear. There is a gas living flame fire with a timber mantelpiece set upon a marble effect hearth. Double doors provide access into the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
A carpeted room with a radiator and glazed double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. The landing is carpeted and has a built in cupboard which houses the boiler. There is access to the loft. Doors lead to four bedrooms and the bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' max into built in robes x 11' 6" ( 4.27m max into built in robes x 3.51m )
A carpeted double bedroom with stunning long distance views from the two double glazed windows to the front elevation. The room provides generous storage space having built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving. A door leads into the en-suite shower room.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room is fully tiled, has an extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and a wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max into built in robes x 9' 9" ( 3.68m max into built in robes x 2.97m )
A generous sized bedroom, once again providing storage having built in wardrobes. The room has a laminate floor and a radiator. There is a stunning aspect from the double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" max into built in robes x 9' 10" ( 3.38m max into built in robes x 3.00m )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and built in wardrobes. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation with long distance views over open fields and beyond.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 7' 2" plus doorway recess ( 3.38m x 2.18m plus doorway recess )
The fourth bedroom is carpeted and has a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation once again providing wonderful views across open fields.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with a shower over and a glass screen, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room is carpeted and fitted with an extractor fan, recessed spotlights, a built in cupboard with shelving and a radiator. There is a double glazed opaque glass window to the rear.
To the front of the house is a gated mono-block driveway offering ample parking for two vehicles. There is an integral garage with an up and over door providing power and light with a door leading into the entrance hallway. Further to the front is a gravelled area bordered by drystone walling and fencing. To the side of the house is a shared passage way with the neighbouring property which provides access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio area ideal for sitting out in the summer months. The garden is bordered by mature plants, shrubs and hedging.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road. Continue in to New Mill. Just before the New Mill crossroads turn right onto Greenhill Bank Road. Bear left and Sike Close can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63133961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.