Restaurant for sale459 Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
342 sq. m.
- 3,688 sq ft (342 sq m)
- Lord Street Restaurant Premises Next to Costa Coffee
- Refurbished Throughout with Atrium Dining Area
- Office/Living Accommodation/Storage to First and Second Floors
- Scope for Alternative Uses subject to the necessary consents
- New Lease Available with Inventory of Fixtures and Fittings
- Ground floor Approx 3,000 sq ft GIA
- Outdoor Seating Amenities
Refurbished Restaurant Premises, with outdoor seating situated to Southport's famous Lord Street Shopping Boulevards.
The premises are approached via an impressive tiled entrance leading to a bar and reception with atrium and dining area beyond.
The property also offers a modern and fully fitted commercial kitchen with extraction, store and separate lock up store to, accessed off Stanley Street.
To the rear of the dining area there are customer WC facilities and furthermore disabled toilets with a disabled access from Stanley St.
There is also a part first and second floor just off the reception area, which provides two rooms together with bathroom to the first floor and further storage rooms to the second floor.
We understand the pavement license for outdoor seating was approved in October 2015 - http://pa.sefton.gov.uk/online-applications/files/429CC736F4AE88BE6AF4EDDF5F75F057/pdf/DC_2015_01129-DECISION_APPROVAL-873240.pdf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63134000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.