3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStelvio Park Drive, Newport
Sold STC £249,950
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Downstairs Cloakroom
- Sitting Room/Family Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Close to Local Amenities
This superbly presented and EXTENDED family home situated on Stelvio Park Drive, on the popular West side of Newport. This is a period property which has been renovated to a high standard throughout. It also has good transport links to the M4 which is suitable for commuters to Cardiff or Bristol.
This superbly presented and EXTENDED family home situated on Stelvio Park Drive, on the popular West side of Newport. This is a period property which has been renovated to a high standard throughout. It is conveniently located close to local amenities and a short distance from Newport City Centre and Friars Walk Shopping Centre. It also has good transport links to the M4 which is suitable for commuters to Cardiff or Bristol. The accommodation briefly comprises of grand entrance hall with period features, sitting room/family room with bay window to front, a beautifully presented open plan layout to the rear of the property with lounge featuring a stone fireplace and cornicing leads through to dining area/sunroom, newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor are three DOUBLE bedrooms and extended family bathroom with a walk in Shower and free standing bath. There is gas central heating from a Gas Combination boiler and landscaped garden to rear which also benefits from a Southerly facing aspect. The property further benefits from a block paved driveway to the front with wooden gates leading to a separate garage. This is a beautiful home which must be viewed internally to be appreciated!
Via front door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, hardwood flooring and access to:
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Feature gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, radiator, powerpoints and open plan to:
Dining Area/ Sun Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 11' to windows ( 3.94m x 3.35m to windows )
Double glazed doors to rear garden and radiator.
Sitting Room/ Family Room 14' 9" to blinds x 11' 5" ( 4.50m to blinds x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, hardwood flooring, fitted blinds, radiator and powerpoints.
Kitchen 20' 2" x 6' 9" ( 6.15m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated five ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, integrated washing machine, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher and dryer, hardwood flooring, spotlights, powerpoints, radiator, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect and access to:
Fitted with a two piece comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Loft access, powerpoints, storage cupboard and access to:
Bedroom One 15' Max to bay x 11' 6" Max ( 4.57m Max to bay x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints and wall mounted boiler housed in fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 15' 1" x 8' 10" Max ( 4.60m x 2.69m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising bath, walk in shower, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coup WC, fully tiled, two towel rails and spotlights.
Mainly block paved offering off road parking and wooden gates providing access to a single garage.
Fully enclosed southerly facing rear garden with fenced boundaries and consists of a paved area for outdoor seating, area laid to lawn and single garage.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member/close associate of a staff member of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63134996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.