3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonks Dale, Yeovil
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Spacious Accommodation
Boasting a recently fitted Kitchen and Shower room, this three bedroom home is also situated on the Popular Western side of Yeovil, not too far from local schools. The property is a good size and has the added benefit of a garage, conservatory and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Storage cupboard. Door opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard. A further cupboard housing boiler.
Borrowed light window to the front. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC.
Fitted Kitchen 12' max x 8' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of recently fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Integrated appliances to include washing machine and fridge.
Living/ Dining Room 18' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.71m x 3.40m )
Two sets of patio doors to the rear, one opening to the garden and the other opening into the conservatory. Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Aerial point.
Conservatory 7' 11" x 6' ( 2.41m x 1.83m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.64m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to the front. Recently fitted suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Fully tiled.
Via a hardstanding path leading to the front entrance and continuing to gated access to the rear garden. The front garden is laid to shingle with a variety of decorative plants and mature shrubs.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid part to shingle with a paved patio area to the side, providing an ideal seating area. Garden shed. Gated rear access to the garage.
Garage 15' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.41m )
Up and over door to the front. Window to the rear. Door to the side opening to the garden.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Larkhill Road. Turn left onto Monks Dale and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63135029.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.