3 bedroom detached house for saleUpham Road, Swindon
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- No Onward Chain
A property with potential! In need of modernisation this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house is pleasantly situated in a popular location within Old Walcot
Pleasantly located in highly sought after Old Walcot, this delightful semi-detached house will appeal to those seeking a project. The potential to improve and extend (subject to obtaining planning consent) is immediately apparent with this well proportioned house which currently comprises three bedrooms; two reception rooms, galley kitchen; and WC on the ground floor. The first floor boasts three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a bathroom. Externally there is a large garden to the rear which is a real blank canvass for a gardener or someone potentially looking to extend (STPP) whilst to the front there is ample off road parking enclosed by hedging and a single garage to the side.
Stairs to first floor
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fireplace.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 6' 1" ( 4.34m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to side. Range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit.
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to side. Bath. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled.
Enclosed by hedging leading to driveway and garage.
Garage 17' 4" x 7' 3" ( 5.28m x 2.21m )
Up and over door. Door to rear garden. Power and light.
Mainly laid to lawn. Pave patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63135071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.