2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastleton Road, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Beautifully presented Two double bedroom end terraced house
- Fantastic first time buyer and investor opportunity
- Modern fully fitted kitchen diner
- Superb fully enclosed rear garden
- Good commuter and transport links
Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book an early viewing of this immaculate two bedroom end terraced house situated in the heart of Stockton.
Calling all first time buyers and investor landlords to book an early viewing of this immaculate two bedroom end terraced house situated in the heart of Stockton. Beautifully maintained throughout this lovely home with its great size kitchen diner and fantastic rear garden is bound to be very popular indeed. Well positioned for good local schools and amenities and with excellent commuter and transport links close by this smart property briefly comprises of:- Entrance hall, nice size living room, modern fully fitted kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property has on road parking to the front, an enclosed front garden and superb fully enclosed rear garden with decked area, lawn and evergreen planted raised borders.
Double glazed door to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed wndow to front elevation, modern wall mounted electric fire, laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 15' x 7' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a breakfast bar, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric cooker point with modern chimney style stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, under stair storage cupboard, double glazed window to side elevation, door to garden.
Stairs from Hall, double glazed window to side elevation, loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled, modern vertical towel rail radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fully enclosed rear garden with decked area, large lawn area and mature evergreens and raised bed border planters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63135095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.