2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMount Pleasant, Crewkerne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Only Four Years Old
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Conveniently Situated To Town Centre
- Detached Bungalow With Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
An opportunity to purchase this detached two bedroom bungalow with off road parking, enclosed rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room and living room with views over Crewkerne. Conveniently situated for the town centre, the bungalow is only four years old. A must view!
Double glazed front door. Storage cupboard with boiler. Doors to all rooms. Access to loft. Radiator.
Living Room 17' 2" x 11' 1" max ( 5.23m x 3.38m max )
Side and rear aspect double glazed window. Fireplace with gas fire. Wall lights. Door to decking area with steps to garden. Telephone and TV aerial point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.73m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Door to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 8' 7" ( 3.91m max x 2.62m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and WC. Shower cubicle with shower. Shaver point. Part tiled. Towel radiator.
The property is accessed from Mount Pleasant onto a shared driveway laid to gravel and concrete with shared access to the adjacent bungalow. There is an enclosed decking area with pond and access to the kitchen door and a path leading to the front door. From the living room a door leads onto a raised deck area with views over Crewkerne; steps lead down to the enclosed rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn.
From Fox & Sons town centre office proceed east on the A30. Continue for approx 300 yards and the property can be found on the right hand side as indicated by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63137969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.