5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCyprus Street, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £323,000 - £343,000
- 5 Bedroom extended family home
- In the heart of St Johns
- Generous off road parking and garage
- Outdoor shower room
- Beautifully presented throughout
GUIDE PRICE: £323,000 - £343,000. Substantial 5 Bedroom family home located in the most sought after area of St Johns. EXTENDED in a sympathetic fashion the property would ideally suit the extended growing family. Perfect for access to local schools, city centre and motorway network links.
GUIDE PRICE: £323,000 - £343,000. Substantial 5 bedroom family home located in the most sought after area of St Johns. Extended in a sympathetic fashion the property would ideally suit the extended growing family. Comprising of generous entrance hallway, downstairs shower room, 2 generous living rooms and a central kitchen, 5 bedrooms, bathroom to the first floor, staircase access to a good attic space. The property has gardens to the front and enclosed low maintenance gardens to the rear, double driveway and double garage, outside shower room. This substantial property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer for the growing or extended family. Perfect for access to local schools, city centre and motorway network links.
Double french doors with obscured glazed panels and brass fixtures leading into the entrance hallway.
23'7" Maximum. Deep skirtings and telephone point, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling downlights, understairs storage, staircase access to the first floor.
Lounge 34' 4" x 11' 9" Max ( 10.46m x 3.58m Max )
French doors with side panels lead out to the rear gardens and a upvc bay window to the front aspect. Wood style laminate flooring, deep skirtings, coving and downlights to ceiling, tv point, two radiators.
Downstairs Shower Room
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Wash basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with a rainfall style shower, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls, upvc cladded ceiling with downlights.
Kitchen 16' x 13' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.14m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units in a white high gloss with chrome fixtures, some glazed fronted cabinets, cornice and plinths, laminate work surface, beautiful island with a five ring gas hob, chimney extractor fan above, pan drawers, space for an American style fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other white goods. Granite style flooring, radiator, upvc door with obscured glazed panel provides access to the side of the property.
Secondary Reception Room 20' 6" x 13' 8" ( 6.25m x 4.17m )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving and downlights to ceiling, tv point.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Deep skirtings, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" Max x 12' 9" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.89m Max )
French doors leading onto balcony area. A range of wardrobes comprising of two doubles, two singles and cupboards above, ceiling downlights.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. P-shaped bath with shower over and curved shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls, chrome style towel/radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" into the bay window x 12' ( 4.78m into the bay window x 3.66m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, ceiling downlights and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 6' x 9' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.77m )
Upvc window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 5 14' 1" Into the bay window x 13' 8" ( 4.29m Into the bay window x 4.17m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, ceiling downlights, coving to ceiling. Stair access leading to the attic space.
Velux windows. Ceiling light fittings.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
French doors open onto a balcony area and overlook the gardens. Coving to ceiling.
Beautiful Indian style paving, raised borders, gates and steps leading to the french doors to the enclosed front garden. Double gates to double driveway and double garage with up and over doors and a personal door, paved pathway to the side of the property, security lighting, hot and cold water taps. Indian style paving to the rear.
Outside Shower Room
Pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., partially tiled splashback.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Bradford Road. Take a left onto Cyprus Street. The property can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63138008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.