2 bedroom flat for saleSTOURBRIDGE, Amblecote, Cameo Drive, DENNIS HALL
- WELL ARRANGED SECOND FLOOR FLAT WITHIN THIS HISTORIC BUIDLING
- TWO BEDROOMS - ONE WITH ENSUITE
- TWO ALLOCATED DRIVE PARKING SPACES BEYOND WROUGHT IRON GATES
- IMPRESSIVE COMMUNAL HALLWAY ENTRANCE WITH STAIRS AND LIFT
PUBLIC NOTICE. Taylors Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £149,000 for 15 Dennis Hall, Cameo Drive, Amblecote, Stourbridge, DY8 4AU. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Taylors Estate Agents, 85 High Street, Stourbridge, DY8 1ED 01384 395555 before exchange of contracts.This MOST APPEALING, WELL ARRANGED, TWO BEDROOM FLAT favours a second floor position within the historic grade 2 listed building known as Dennis Hall. Built c.1770 and renovated in 2004, this impressive Stourbridge building now comprises of flats and apartments, and has both stairs and a LIFT to all floors. The double glazed accommodation is seen to comprise: Hall, Large Sitting Room with dining area, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms (Master with ENSUITE) and Bathroom. Gated Gardens and Grounds and with TWO allocated Drive parking spaces. EPC B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63138116.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7352999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.