2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Wardian, Canary Wharf, E14
- Luxury 840sq ft 2 Bedroom Off Plan Apartment
- Private Sky Garden with Direct Dock Views
- Bespoke Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- 0.2 Miles to Canary Wharf
- Concierge / Gym / Pool / Cinema / Private Dining
- Expected Weekly Rental £750
- £1,000 per sq ft
- Call us 24 Hours For More Details
A fantastic off plan opportunity to acquire an 840sq ft 2 bedroom unit within the highly anticipated Wardian development, which is due to complete in Q4 2019. The ultra modern apartment will benefit from a spacious open plan reception area with surrounding floor to ceiling windows, quality fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances,private sky garden and 2 luxury bathroom suites.
Ballymore is highly regarded as one of the most prestigious developers in London, known for the ultra high end finishes and huge selection of on-site facilities. The Wardian is the latest benchmark in luxury living and all owners will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge, a fully equipped gymnasium, 25m swimming pool. business centre, cinema and 55th floor lounge area with private dining.
Perfectly located for Canary Wharf, just 0.2 miles away, and situated within a stones throw off all major transport links, enabling easy access further into London.
Offered at circa £1,000 per square foot, the apartment represents great value for money for a brand new iconic development. By comparison, many local new builds are selling anywhere between £1,100 - £1,200 per sq ft.
The seller is motivated to agree a sale and move onto another project, so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2329154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Randall, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.