2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Road, Crawley
- Guide Price: £290,000 - £300,000
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking and Front and Rear Gardens
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THREE BRIDGES STATION
Lovely Two Bedroom Cottage within WALKING DISTANCE of THREE BRIDGES STATION comprising of a Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens and Off Street Parking.
Home movers, investors and commuters should be sure to view this two bedroom cottage while they can! The property is situated in the highly sought after location of Three Bridges and is a mere few minutes' walk from Three Bridges Station.
Once through the gate and up the garden path, upon entering the property you are greeted by the cosy, solid wood floored lounge offering a bay window facing to the front of the property and a feature fireplace. The fitted kitchen comprises of a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, various base and eye level units and room for appliances. The conservatory to the rear is currently being used as a dining room, and there is also convenient storage space under the stairs.
The master bedroom is a good size double and offers further solid wood flooring throughout, and the second bedroom is a small double with views out onto the rear garden. The family bathroom is equipped with a low flush toilet, a basin, a wall mounted storage cupboard and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The property attains both a front and a rear garden, both with various flowers and plants adding to the presentation but with low maintenance upkeep, and a driveway with parking for two cars.
Three Bridges Station is a mere half a mile away and offers services to Gatwick Airport and all London Station. Credited schools such as Milton Mount County Primary School and Hazelwick Secondary School are also nearby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63139928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.