3 bedroom detached house for saleGrange Cross Lane, Newton, West Kirby
- Very Good Sized Detached Family House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Larger Than Average Gardens
- Delightful Rural Views To The Rear
- Kitchen, Family Bathroom & Additional WC
- Large Covered Side Area
Very good sized detached family house having larger than average gardens & with the most delightful rural views to the rear. The well planned & spacious accommodation comprises: Hall, lounge/dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, covered side area, three bedrooms, family bathroom & garage
Occupying a larger than average gardens and with the most delightful rural views to the rear, a very good sized and well planned detached house with gas central heating and double glazing. The well planned and spacious accommodation comprises: Recessed porch, hall, very good sized lounge with dining area. Family room. In addition there is a kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor bedroom, WC and large covered area to the side. To the first floor there a two further bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside there are larger than average gardens particularly to the rear, these being mature and private. The rear garden adjoining countryside. There is also a garage.
Arched Recess Porch
With twin glazed entrance doors, tiled floor and mat well.
With glazed door to hall.
With herringbone design wood block floor, single panelled radiator, cloaks cupboard under stairs and further cloaks cupboard with double glazed window. Three wall light points.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room
Front Lounge Area 17' 11" into bay x 13' 10" ( 5.46m into bay x 4.22m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, double and single panelled radiators, Jacobean style brick and tiled fire place.
Wide archway giving access to rear Dining Area.
Rear Dining Area 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
With side double glazed window, double glazed patio door, two double panelled radiators and two wall light points.
Family Room 13' 10" into recess x 13' 1" ( 4.22m into recess x 3.99m )
With wide double glazed window over-looking the delightful rear garden and countryside beyond, base store cupboards and double panelled radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' into recess x 10' 8" ( 4.27m into recess x 3.25m )
With double drainer stainless steel inset unit with lower cupboards, further range of base and wall units. Concord gas fired central heating boiler, serving hatch to the dining room, single panelled radiator and some wall tiling. Glass panelled door giving access to side porch and further access to small utility room, downstairs WC with low level WC, frosted window and tiled floor.
Access to large covered side area.
Large Covered Side Area
With water tap and doors to front and rear. Garden store.
Front Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 12' 7" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.84m )
With double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
From the hall a turned staircase gives access to the first floor landing with single wardrobe, single panelled radiator and window over-looking the rear garden and with delightful country views beyond.
Rear Bedroom Two 13' 9" including wardrobes x 12' 4" ( 4.19m including wardrobes x 3.76m )
With double panelled radiator, fitted three double doored wardrobes, double glazed windows to the rear with the most delightful views out over the rear garden and the countryside beyond. Further double glazed window to the side.
Front Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 7" into bay ( 3.61m x 3.23m into bay )
With double glazed dormer bay window and single panelled radiator.
With white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Double glazed frosted window, white wall tiling to half height, heated towel rail and shelved airing/linen cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder.
There are larger than average gardens to both front and rear. A particular feature being that the property to the rear adjoins the countryside and has the most delightful views.
The front garden has a lawn with mature shrubs, trees and fruit trees. Mature hedging to boundaries.
The side garden area has mature shrubs and flowers.
Larger than average rear garden which has a lawn, mature shrubs and trees, flowers, two ponds, paved patio. There is mature hedging to the boundaries.
With inspection pit, power and light, windows to side and rear. Personal door from the covered side area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63141314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.