2 bedroom apartment for saleGaskell Place, IPSWICH
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Apartment
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
FANTASTIC TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. This excellent property provides substantial accommodation including a lounge/diner, well-appointed kitchen, en-suite to the master bedroom and off road parking. This property would make the ideal home for first time buyers or a great investment.
The property is situated in Gaskell Place off of Ranelagh Road in a pleasant position close to the riverside and convenient for Ipswich mainline train station. There are various amenities nearby as well as the A12/A14 trunk road.
Security Entry Door
Stairs leading to the first floor and door leading to:
Security entry phone receiver and doors leading to:
Lounge / Diner 14' 11" x 14' 1" max ( 4.55m x 4.29m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator, open access leading to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front, one and a half bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built under electric oven (Whirlpool), four ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door leading to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with mixer tap, sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC, extractor and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower fitting, sink unit with mixer tap, low level WC, built-in cupboard, radiator, extractor and part tiled walls.
Communal gardens surrounding the development and residents permit parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.