3 bedroom terraced house for saleWood Street, Kettering
Sold STC £120,000
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Original Victorian Interior Doors
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Presented Rear Garden
A well presented three bedroom mid-terrace house situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property benefits from separate lounge and dining rooms as well as a fitted kitchen, a three piece shower room and a well presented and easy to maintain rear garden.
William H Brown are happy to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace house situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property comes with original Victorian interior doors and benefits from separate lounge and dining rooms as well as a fitted kitchen, a three piece shower room and a well presented and easy to maintain rear garden.
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the dining room, the lounge and the stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.51m into recess )
The lounge grants access to the kitchen and features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, wood effect laminate flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.35m x 3.33m into recess )
The dining room features a decorative open fireplace as well as a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is a stainless steel sink/drainer, the central heating boiler and space for white goods. There is also an under-stairs cupboard for additional storage, a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect as well as a double glazed upvc door leading onto the rear garden.
the cloakroom is separated by a wooden door and features a low level WC with a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect on one side and a wash hand basin on the other. Entry is gained via a single archway leading from the kitchen.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms as well as the bathroom and has an additional storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.90m into recess x 3.33m )
The spacious master bedroom features a decorative fireplace, a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' to max x 7' 10" ( 3.35m to max x 2.39m )
The second bedroom features a decorative fireplace, a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" to max x 7' 9" ( 2.72m to max x 2.36m )
The third bedroom features a decorative fireplace, a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The shower room features a three piece suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is also a wall mounted radiator and an extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is a well presented and well maintained rear garden with a patio area running alongside decking and an artificial lawn, all enclosed by brick and timber fencing with trees to the back.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63141359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.