5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Navenby, Lincolnshire, LN5
- Stunning Grade II Listed Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms, En-Suite & Shower Room
- Sitting Room, Study & Rec/Dining Area
- Bedroom/Playroom & Downstairs Bathroom
- Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen
- EPC Energy Rating - Exempt
A stunning five bedroomed detached Grade II Listed property situated close to the heart of the sought after cliff village of Navenby. The property has been fully refurbished and sympathetically extended, boasting a striking combination of contemporary design, traditional features and character. The extensive living accommodation briefly comprises of Main Reception Hall leading to a Reception/Dining Area and Cellar, Sitting Room, Playroom/Bedroom 5, Study, stunning open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Area with bi-fold doors opening out on to the patio and rear garden, Utility Room and Bathroom. A First Floor Galleried Landing leads to four Bedrooms, En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and Shower Room. Outside the property is approached via private electric gates with intercom leading to the driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles and hard standing. There is an attractive and extensive enclosed rear garden with patio area and vegetable garden.
Bedroom 1 - 18' x 13'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'3 x 11'4 -
Bedroom 3 - 14'4 x 11'0 -
Bedroom 4 - 11'10 x 10'5 -
Bedroom 5 - 16'3 x 13'2 -
Reception 1 - 15'8 x 13'8 Sitting Room -
Reception 2 - 14'6 x 14'5 Rec Dining Area -
Reception 3 - 16'9 x 10'1 Study -
Kitchen - 33'3 x 19'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63141524.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26635944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.