4 bedroom detached house for saleBiggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Brand new four bedroom detached home
- End of cul-de-sac location, fronts onto open space
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Feature LED cupboard lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Satchells are favoured with instruction to sell this brand new, four bedroom detached home with a garage and enclosed rear garden. Ideally positioned on the St Andrews development, just off Potton Road, within an easy reach to local amenities, the town centre, mainline train station and A1. Built and designed to a high quality with modern living in mind. ‘The Tattershall’ is also available to purchase for as little as £308,000 with Help to Buy. Help to Buy price represents 80% of a purchase price and is subject to terms and conditions.
Property ref: 121_305_4297562
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63141743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4297562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Satchells Estate Agents, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.