2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunnyside Street, Larkhall
- Great sized family home in popular location
- Big lounge with feature fireplace
- Good sized kitchen/diner
- 2nd lounge or dining room
- Well presented double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed garden
- Driveway to front of house
Would you like a big, bright lounge with wood laminate flooring and feature fireplace?
What about a good size kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and space for a dining table & chairs?
How about a 2nd lounge or dining room with neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
Would you like 2 large double bedrooms?
What about a partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and fitted vanity unit?
How about a fully enclosed garden with mature shrubs and lawn area and a driveway to the front of the house?
Would you like double glazing and gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.29m (14'1") x 4.19m (13'9")
Kitchen / Diner 3.91m (12'10") x 3.12m (10'3")
2nd Lounge 4.17m (13'8") x 2.72m (8'11")
Bedroom 1 3.84m (12'7") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bedroom 2 3.71m (12'2") x 3.02m (9'11")
Family Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.65m (5'5")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.