2 bedroom retirement property for saleWallasey Village, Wallasey, Merseyside
Sold STC £22,500
- Two Bedrooms
- Purpose Built Flat
- Ground Floor
- 25% Ownership
- Further Rents Apply
- Great Location
- Parking Available
- Close To Train Station
- Over 55 Only
- No Chain
The price noted is for a 25% share with the housing association retaining the remaining 75%. The property is a two bedroom ground floor apartment that has pleasant gardens surrounding. It has electric heating and upvc double glazing. It would benefit some modernising but a great property in a good location.
Wallasey Village is the most westerly township in Wallasey, being bordered by the Wallasey suburbs of New Brighton to the north east, Liscard to the east and Poulton to the south east. Further west is Leasowe, and to the north, beyond Harrison Park, is the King's Parade fronting Liverpool Bay. The Wirral Show used to be held on the extensive grassed areas - known as "the Dips" along this promenade, to the west of New Brighton.
There are two railway stations within this area: Wallasey Village and Wallasey Grove Road. Both are well-used despite their close proximity (approx 0.5 miles): this is mainly because Wallasey Grove Road Station has a large free car park for travelers wishing to park and ride and excellent ground level access whereas Wallasey Village Station connects with the major bus routes which run along Leasowe Road where it is situated. Leasowe Road also gives easy access to M53 Motorway
Local schools include St Georges, Greenleas & Mount Primary School. Nearby includes Mosslands, Weatherhead & St Marys secondary schools.
Close by is a selection of local amenities and a Post Office.
Just a short distance away from New Brighton Marine Point which has a selection of bars and restaurants and includes a casino, supermarket and children's play area.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 15'1 x 10 (4.60m x 0.25m) -
Kitchen - 9'3 x 7'1 (2.82m x 2.16m) -
Bedroom 1 - 11'7 x 10 (3.53m x 0.25m) -
Bedroom 2 - 8'3 x 7'3 (2.51m x 2.21m) -
Bathroom - 5'7 x 6'7 (1.70m x 2.01m) -
Do you know how much your property is worth? Are you trying to sell but still unsuccessful? We can act as a multiple agent working to sell your home Or If you want a fresh approach to your marketing then contact us today to get moving. We have buyers waiting for all types of property in Wallasey & Wirral.
Our advice is FREE but our results are priceless!
Further to our superb marketing we have a property Magazine 'On The Market' that reaches over 15000 readers per month. Make sure your property is listed with us to be part of this exclusive marketing opportunity.
Our SALES department is open:-
MON-FRI: 9am 5.30pm
SATURDAY: 9:30am 4:30pm
SUNDAY: 12pm 4pm
VIEWINGS ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS
Register your details and get listed on our Priority Property email list. Get the latest properties before they reach the general public!
Directions - From our office on Wallasey Road, turn left towards Wallasey Village. At the mini roundabout, take the second exit, continue along Wallasey Village road. The property can be found on the right.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26636172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bakewell and Horner, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.