4 bedroom detached house for saleMelford Close, Peterborough
Sold STC £318,000
- Sought after and popular location
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious sitting/dining room & Breakfast kitchen
- Front and rear gardens - block paved driveway
- Tandem length single garage
A well-presented detached family home situated in the popular and sought after area of Melford Close in Longthorpe Village. The property offers light and spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises of; an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, large sitting/dining room, breakfast kitchen..
A well-presented detached family home situated in the popular and sought after area of Melford Close in Longthorpe Village. The property offers light and spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises of; an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, large sitting/dining room, breakfast kitchen, four good sized bedrooms and a family shower room. The property also benefits from good sized front and rear gardens and a tandem length single garage with remote controlled access.
The property is entered via a glass fronted porch into a spacious entrance hall with stairs to first floor, access to the downstairs cloakroom, a spacious living room and kitchen/dining room.
The sitting room is accessed towards the front and runs the length of the property with windows to the front and rear aspect and door leading to the breakfast kitchen located at the back of the property. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, wood effect laminate flooring throughout and sliding double doors giving access to the rear garden. The kitchen also gives access to the single garage and rear garden via a side door.
To the first floor, the landing houses a large airing cupboard and gives access to two bedrooms at the front of the property and two at the rear, all having views over the gardens.
Entrance porch - 8' 4" x 4' 7"
Entrance hall- 12' 7" x 4' 3" (maximum) and 3' 4" (minimum)
Cloakroom - 6' 9" x 3' 8"
L- shaped sitting/dining room - 23' 10" x 12' 10" (minimum) and 9' 5" x 5' 8" (maximum)
Kitchen area - 13' 4" x 9' minimum and 10' 9" maximum (3.28m)
Breakfast area - 9' x 8' 10"
Bedroom one - 13' 5" x 12' 8"
Bedroom two - 10' 11" x 9' 9"
Bedroom three - 10' 4" x 9' 7"
Bedroom four - 9' 5" x 7' 7"
Shower/wet room - 7' 6" x 6' 7"
Tandem length single garage - 33' x 8' 6" (maximum) and 7' 8" (minimum)
The property is approached by a block paved driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles, with a front garden to the right, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. To the rear, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, greenhouses, timber shed and a feature ornamental pond. To the front is a tandem length single garage with power and lighting connected, with remote controlled access.
The village of Longthorpe is a popular and sought after area within Peterborough, situated close to the City Centre which is approximately two miles away and has the main shopping district and offering a diverse range of restaurants and eateries, extensive retail opportunity, medical centre, the historic Cathedral and also with the main line train station providing fast and frequent rail links into London Kings Cross, with an advertised journey time of around 50 minutes. The village itself is served well with local amenities including a community centre, Post Office and store, restaurant and several local businesses. Ferry Meadows Country Park can be found nearby and offers walking and cycling routes, as well as extensive outdoor recreational activities such as water sports, golf courses, children's play parks and cafes. With the beautiful open rolling countryside of Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and Norfolk all very accessible.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63143552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.