3 bedroom terraced house for saleSlaithwaite Close, Dewsbury
Sold STC £79,950
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Double Glazing (Where Stated)
- Garden To Rear & Off Street Parking
- In Need Of Updating
- *** NO CHAIN ***
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £84,000 for 15 Slaithwaite Close. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 1 Market Place, Dewsbury, WF13 1AE, 01924 468 900 before exchange of contracts.
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Offered with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance porch, lounge, kitchen / diner, rear porch, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Having driveway to front and garden to rear.
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, built in storage area and telephone point. Under stairs cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 8" Max x 10' Max ( 5.38m Max x 3.05m Max )
Double glazed French doors to garden, telephone point and door to rear porch.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 4" x 11' 4" Plus Alcove ( 4.06m x 3.45m Plus Alcove )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Part clad walls, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Built in storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to front.
Timber door to side and single glazed windows to side.
Access to loft and exposed floor boards.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" Max x 7' 7" Max Includes Bulkhead ( 3.10m Max x 2.31m Max Includes Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling and exposed floor boards. Built in storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and panelled bath. Tiled walls and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a flag paved driveway and a outside storage unit. To the rear is a paved sitting area with the rest laid mainly to lawn. Rear access gate and a brick built outside storage unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.