3 bedroom terraced house for saleHill Crest, Sowerby Bridge
- *Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000*
- Perfect for investors
- Lovely rear garden with off-street parking
- Three bedrooms
- Large cellar
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced property, located in the ever popular area of Sowerby Bridge.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced property, located in the ever popular area of Sowerby Bridge. Ideally situated within a mile radius of Sowerby Bridge's main town centre and shops and Sowerby Bridge's train station. The property is set out over two floors and briefly comprises of the cellar to the lower ground floor, kitchen and lounge are located on the ground floor, the first floor holds the three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally this property benefits from a rear garden with off-street parking. This property would be ideal for investors and we anticipate high demand for this property, so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway. This space benefits from a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. The entrance hallway provides access to the lounge, kitchen and provides access to the staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 3" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.56m into recess )
The spacious lounge features a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. The focal point in this room is the gas fire which is inset with a wooden surround and a marble insert and hearth. There is ample space for freestanding furniture and this room benefits from having a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 12' 9" x 14' 11" maximum ( 3.89m x 4.55m maximum )
The dining kitchen has been fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a single sink and drainer with a mixer tap. This room also has enough room for a large table and chairs and there is space for freestanding equipment such as a fridge freezer. This room also benefits from having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the family bathroom and the three bedrooms. The first floor landing also provides access to the loft space and benefits from having a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower attachment and glass shower screen, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from having a UPVC frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation. This bathroom has also been partially tiled.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 10" maximum ( 3.89m x 3.00m maximum )
The master bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. This room benefits from a gas central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. The focal point of this room is the tiled inset and hearth.
Second Bedroom 12' 3" x 9' maximum ( 3.73m x 2.74m maximum )
The second bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. This bedroom also benefits from a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Third Bedroom 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
The third bedroom has ample space for a single bed and freestanding furniture. This room also benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Within the cellar there are three rooms, there is a separate WC with had flush there is also plumbing for a washing machine, there is a Belfast sink and the cellar has excellent potential for conversion into extra living accommodation. The cellar benefits from a UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear elevation leading out to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.