4 bedroom detached house for saleAllen Close, Claypole, Newark
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Stunning Fixtures and Fittings
- Upgraded to a High Standard
- Situated on a Corner Plot in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Popular Village Location
- Front and Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £249,950! Beautifully presented throughout, this four bedroom detached house is the perfect family home. With spacious accommodation throughout and situated in a great village location, this property is NOT ONE TO BE MISSED!
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £249,950! *DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOME* An impressive four bedroom detached home which has been upgraded by our current vendors to an extremely high standard throughout. The property is situated on a corner plot within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular rural village of Claypole which is set on the outskirts of Newark and Grantham and offers direct access to the A1, and with good access to both Newark and Grantham train stations, with inter city links to London.
The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge conservatory, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, landing, four bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family bathroom as well as front and landscaped rear gardens, garage and a driveway for approximately three vehicles to the external.
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has radiator, tiled flooring, down lighters, staircase off featuring LED skirting lights and storage cupboard under the stairs. Access into the W.C.
The W.C has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring and a modern two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C.
Lounge 15' 3" maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 4.65m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
Into the lounge there are UPVC double glazed French doors leading into the conservatory as well as a vertical radiator and laminate floor.
The conservatory has UPVC double glazed windows and French doors out to the rear garden and laminate floor.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Into the dining room there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
Starting with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door and fitted with stunning white low and eye level units and drawers with solid wooden work tops over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs and LED skirting lights to the units and drawers. There is also an integral dishwasher and fridge, five ring gas hob with electric oven, breakfast bar, down lighters, tiled floor and radiator. Access into the utility.
Utility 6' 7" x 4' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.42m )
The utility has a UPVC window to the side aspect, base cupboards, space for appliances, tiled floor, radiator, down lighters and extractor fan.
Up onto the landing there are down lighters, a radiator and an airing cupboard. Access to the four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" maximum x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.63m maximum x 3.02m maximum )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate floor, double built in wardrobe and down lighters. Access into the en-suite wet room.
The en-suite wet room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a stunning white three piece suite comprising of shower head and floor drainer, wash hand basin and W.C. Down lighters, tiling from the floor to ceiling, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" maximum x 9' ( 3.40m maximum x 2.74m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 10" plus entrance recess ( 2.97m x 2.39m plus entrance recess )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate floor, radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 6' 7" plus entrance recess ( 2.69m x 2.01m plus entrance recess )
Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate floor and hatch access to the loft.
Into the family bathroom there is a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect and a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower head above, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator, tiled floor, down lighters, partly tiled wall.
To the front of the property there is driveway to the side for approximately three vehicles, direct access to the single garage and gated side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with a raised decked sitting area, laid to lawn with raised flower beds with inset LED lighting, outside water tap and side door to the single garage.
Single Garage 16' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.62m )
The single garage has electric roll up door, power and lighting, storage space above and side door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.