3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillingford Way, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Mid-Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner and Conservatory
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
This property boasts spacious accommodation which comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as front and rear garden. *VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
Here we have a three bedroom mid-terraced home located on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by amenities including Grantham Leisure Centre and Grantham Train Station. The property would make the ideal investment or first time buy due to its spacious accommodation which comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as front and rear gardens and a single garage to the external.
The entrance hall is entered via a UPVC double glazed front door and has a radiator, staircase off to the first floor landing, telephone point and direct access into the lounge.
Lounge 16' 3" maximum x 12' 3" maximum ( 4.95m maximum x 3.73m maximum )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, gas fire and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 4" x 8' ( 4.67m x 2.44m )
The kitchen is fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above and has an inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, space for appliances, extractor hood, laminate floor, radiator, a window to the rear aspect and a door leading into the conservatory.
The conservatory has a UPVC double glazed windows to to the rear aspect and a door leading out to the rear garden as well as tiled flooring and space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing there is hatch access to the loft, a radiator and access to the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" maximum x 8' 8" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 2.64m maximum )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes with cupboards above and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" plus entrance recess x 6' 6" ( 2.03m plus entrance recess x 1.98m )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
The family bathroom has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, radiator and a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above, wash hand basin and W.C.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly gravelled with flower bed surrounds, two timber sheds and gated side access.
The single garage is accessed via twin open out doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.