5 bedroom detached house for saleBraid Drive, Cardross, Dumbarton
Sold STC £339,950
- Spacious Detached Villa
- Popular Village Location
- Five Bedrooms & Two En-suites
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Adjacent Cardross Golf Course
A stylish and impressive detached luxury villa forming part of an exclusive 2003 built Cala development fringing Cardross Golf Course.
Distinguished and generously proportioned 5 bedroom detached executive styled family residence extremely fortunate to be located in convenient and much sought after pocket equidistant to both Helensburgh and Dumbarton approximately 4 miles away. The subjects are ideally positioned for local schools, shops and regular rail service to Glasgow.
Prospective purchasers further benefit from a wider selection of regional shopping in nearby Helensburgh which also offers numerous sporting and recreational facilities which include, sailing, tennis, bowling and not forgetting golf virtually on your doorstep.
Internally the subjects offer tremendous and tastefully appointed apartments further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing with integral double garage completing the attractions. Externally the established gardens and double driveway complement the property and in particular the enclosed rear gardens provide ideal family and entertaining space.
Lounge 19' 4" x 14' ( 5.89m x 4.27m )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Family/kitchen 24' 8" x 13' 5" narrows to 10'11" ( 7.52m x 4.09m narrows to 10'11" )
Utility 12' 7" x 5' 7" ( 3.84m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 17' 5" x 12' ( 5.31m x 3.66m )
Dressing Room 10' 6" x 3' 9" ( 3.20m x 1.14m )
En-Suite Bathroom 12' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
En-Suite Shower 5' 9" x 4' 3" ( 1.75m x 1.30m )
Bedroom 3 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 5 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.