3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwillers Lane, Shorne
Withdrawn from Market
- 'Billings' 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Large Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating (recently installed boiler)
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Front Garden offering off road parking
- 2 Detached Garages
* Spacious 'Billings' 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow* Large Sitting Room over looking Rear Garden* Kitchen/Breakfast Room opening Utility Room* Shower Room * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating (recently installed boiler) * Fully Enclosed Rear Garden * Front Garden offering plenty of off road parking * 2 Detached Garages
Situation Shorne is situated on the Kent Downs, an area of natural beauty with national heritage walks. This property is located in Shorne village and is close to all local amenities including doctors surgery, shops, schools, a local pub and Shorne Country Park with its green flag award. Gravesend town centre is approximately four miles away offering a wider range of shops, restaurants and railway stations.
LOUNGE: 16' x 14'
KITCHEN/DINER: 11'4" x 10'8"
BEDROOM 1: 10' x 13'5"
BEDROOM 2: 12' x 12'1"
BEDROOM 3: 10'8" x 9'11"
GARAGE: 19'7" x 8'10"
GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
OFF ROAD PARKING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101002782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.