2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCross Street, LINCOLN
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Idyllic Outbuilding
- Off Street Parking
- Within Close Proximity to the Amenable City Centre of Lincoln
A Two Bedroom End Terrace home situated within close proximity to the High Street of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. The well appointed and maintainable accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
A Two Bedroom End Terrace home situated within close proximity to the High Street of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. The well appointed and maintainable accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Offering an ideal outbuilding to the rear of the property and within close proximity to a wide range of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the side aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and understairs storage.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.01m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the side aspect and double glazed door to the side aspect.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.40m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Suite fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wall mounted panel radiator, partial tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
An outbuilding and gate giving access to alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63144545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.