3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Eston
Sold STC £115,000
- Stylish Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Combines Double Glazing with Gas Central Heating
- Enjoys Superb Views of Cleveland Hills
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Wooden Wall & Base Units
- Enclosed Rear Garden Which is Hardly Overlooked
- Great Location, Well Positioned for Local Shops, Bus Routes & Eston Square
- This Property Will Appeal to a Range of Buyers & Viewing is Considered Essential
Tastefully decorated by the current owners, this property will appeal to a range of buyers. The property offers two floors of stylish living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, small forecourt front garden, shared driveway to the side and an enclosed garden to the rear which is fully enclosed and home to a garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63146795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.