5 bedroom detached house for saleBarnfield Road, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Spacious and stylish house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- High specification 'Dovetail' kitchen
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £950,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you are looking for the WOW factor, then look no further. This beautiful home has been developed into the perfect family home that will make anyone envious. With its brilliant layout, and sought after position, it really must be seen. The property has stunning kerb appeal, with its sweeping drive and well manicured lawn, it will definitely make you curious to go through the key hole.
Downstairs offers vast space to enjoy as a family; however, there is ample space to shut off if the children have friends over to play, or adult spaces if you are hosting guests and It allows the rest of the family to enjoy the other parts of the house.
Walking through to the back of the property you are hit with the jaw dropping extension which makes a wonderful kitchen/family area that is simply divine. With the high specification 'Dovetail' kitchen for the chef, and space for the whole family to enjoy this really is the heart of the home.
Access to the Heath Lake and the Taro Leisure Centre are just a short walk for family activities, and Petersfield High Street is an enjoyable walk away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 8'10 x 7'10 (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Cloakroom: 6'4 x 2'10 (1.93m x 0.86m)
- Kitchen Area: 17'8 x 16'4 (5.39m x 4.98m)
- Family Area: 25'3 x 11'9 (7.70m x 3.58m)
- Utility Room: 8'11 x 7'11 (2.72m x 2.41m)
- Dining Room: 10'1 x 9'9 (3.08m x 2.97m)
- Lounge: 19'2 x 17'6 (5.85m x 5.34m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 11'11 x 11'9 up to fitted wardrobes (3.63m x 3.58m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'11 x 6'0 (3.02m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 10'3 up to fitted wardrobes (4.47m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 9'2 up to fitted wardrobes (3.08m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'6 x 8'1 up to fitted wardrobes (2.90m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'2 x 6'11 up to fitted wardrobes (3.10m x 2.11m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63148717.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23302789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.