Light Industrial for saleUNIT 35.10 COBALT, WHITE HART AVENUE, THAMESMEAD, LONDON, SE28
Sold by Us
14,335 sq. ft.
- 14,335 sq ft (1,331 sq m)
- UNIT 35.10 CAN BE COMBINED WITH UNIT 35.9 TO PROVIDE A TOTAL OF 25,557 SQ FT
- UNIT 35.10 INCLUDES 6,409 SQ FT OF QUALITY TWO STOREY OFFICES
- 8M MINIMUM CLEAR HEIGHT TO EAVES
- CONCRETE FLOORS MINIMUM 35KN/M2
- 3 PHASE ELECTRICITY AND GAS SUPPLY
- GOOD PARKING AND LOADING FACILITIES
- SECURE GATED SHARED YARD AND CCTV
- FULLY CARPETED OFFICE WITH INTEGRAL CAT II LIGHTING, PERIMETER TRUNKING
- DISABLED LIFT AND WC FACILITIES
Cobalt was built approximately 10 years ago and comprises two terraces of industrial / warehouse units of steel portal frame construction with integral first floor offices and a spacious service yard.
The property is offered for sale on a virtual freehold basis (999 year lease with a peppercorn rent of £1) at a price of £1,500,000 plus VAT.
Alternatively the client may consider letting the property at a rent of £110,000 per annum plus VAT on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63151511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34237FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, South East London and Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.