2 bedroom terraced house for saleWortley Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £55,000-£60,000
- Attractive Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Backing onto Bradgate Park
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- Garden to rear with lovely outlook
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £55,000-£60,000 - IDEAL PURCHASE FOR FTB/INVESTOR - VIEW NOW!
Backing onto Bradgate Park and being ideally placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall and benefiting from a garden/patio to the rear is this attractively presented property - CALL US NOW.
Ideally placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 & Meadowhall is Attractive Mid Terrace property which briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Two First Floor Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property backs onto Bradgate Park at the rear and has a garden/patio enjoying a lovely outlook. The property represents a great opportunity for a First Time Buyer or Investor.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
Lounge 12' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into recess x 3.63m )
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the lounge which has a upvc double glazed window to the front, attractive wood effect flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiling to the splash-prone areas, an inset sink, space for a cooker and washer, a breakfast bar and a central heating radiator. There is attractive wood effect flooring, access to a Cellar which provides useful storage and a upvc double glazed window and door leading onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs give access to the first floor landing with loft access
Bedroom One 12' 1" into recess x 12' ( 3.68m into recess x 3.66m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.61m x 1.98m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden backs onto and enjoys lovely views over Bradgate Park and comprises of a patio area with steps leading down to a lawned garden beyond and mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63151960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.