2 bedroom flat for saleThe Green, Martham, Great Yarmouth
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious first floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Views of the village green
- Ideal for a first time buyer or investor
- Close to amenities
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT**
This SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT benefits from high ceilings, spacious rooms and also VIEWS of the village green. Offered CHAIN FREE and situated close to SHOPS and AMENTIES this property boasts two DOUBLE bedrooms, a PRIVATE entrance door and LARGE lounge.
This exceptionally spacious first floor flat benefits from high ceilings, spacious rooms, and also views of the village green. With accommodation offering two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge/diner and a well presented kitchen along with a bathroom. There is a communal entrance door to the rear of the building. The property would be .
The centre of Martham has a post office, a couple of pubs, a supermarket, doctors surgery, a pharmacy and a variety of other shops. Amongst other things, there are three schools, a public library and a large playing field with children's playgrounds.
Entrance stairwell with intercom system.
With a door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric radiator and cupboard containing fuse boxes.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 19' 7" ( 4.47m max x 5.97m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, electric fire place, wall lights, electric radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood. plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" max x 13' ( 4.47m max x 3.96m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric radiator and built in wardrobes.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and electric radiator.
Part tiled comprising of WC, hand wash basin and bath with shower over. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63152081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.