3 bedroom detached house for saleShaw Lane, Milford
- Individual two/three bedroom detached dormer bungalow
- Located in the sought after village of Milford
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Stunning views over the village and the Derwent Valley to the front
- Private driveway and garage
- Excellent potential to extend subject to necessary planning permissions
This individual two/three bedroom detached House is located in the desirable village of Milford and boast stunning far reaching views over the Derwent Valley and open countryside. Offered for sale with no forward chain the bungalow has flexible accommodation with potential to extend (subject to necessary planning permissions), private parking and a single garage. Viewings are highly recommended!
From our Belper office proceed toward the Morrisons roundabout and continue straight across, upon entering Milford take a left turn onto Shaw Lane and continue to the top of the hill where the property can then be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63152768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL150110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.